20 Sep Speaker Profile – Countdown to our FREE Breakfast Briefing
Ruth began subscribing to Modern Governor when she was Governor Services Manager at Cheshire County Council. During the re-organisation, when Cheshire County became Cheshire East and Cheshire West and Chester, Ruth found that having Modern Governor modules available for her School Governors enabled her to continue to offer a quality training programme for her Governors during the transition.
“Despite the difficulties a restructure poses, every Governor at Cheshire was always able to access training when they needed to.”
In this period of change throughout local government, we’re delighted that Ruth will be at our event to talk about how Modern Governor helped her school Governors during a challenging time.
Here’s a bit more about Ruth:
- Started working with schools in 1996, initially in schools HR, in Knowsley, Blackpool, Salford and Manchester
- Began working with Governors in 2006
- Manager of Cheshire East (and previously Cheshire County Council) Governor Service for two and half years
- An accredited Governor Mark assessor and have conducted a number of assessments
- A Governor since 2004 and currently the Chair of Governors of 2 primary schools
- The North West representative on the National Service Improvement Group for Governors (NSIG).
Find out more on 21st September in Birmingham….. have you booked your place yet? Hurry – they’re nearly all gone!
Click here to register – looking forward to seeing you there!