18 Feb The Education Innovation Conference and Exhibition
The Education Innovation Conference and Exhibition (EICE) is a brand new, national event designed to help education professionals use technology more effectively to improve teaching and learning. Improve your knowledge, upgrade your skills, enhance your performance and stay one step ahead of your students, whilst keeping up with the demands set by OFSTED.
EICE is running on the 8th and 9th March at Manchester Central and is supported by the NGA, Governors’ Learning Partnership, NAHT, NASBM and ASCL to name a few.
Elaine Walton from Modern Governor is running a seminar at 9.30am on the 8th March in partnership with the NGA entitled: “E-learning for School Governors: What, who, how, where and why”
Come along to see this and also take advantage of:
- Free CPD seminars, workshops and debates from inspirational speakers including: Dr Alice Roberts, Dr Tanya Byron, Spencer Kelly (BBC Click), Francis Gilbert, DR Kate Saunders from the British Dyslexia Association, Maggie Philbin, Stephen Twigg MP, Emma Mulqueeny, David Brown (Head of ICT Inspection for OFSTED) and more.
- Tips, ideas and practical technology solutions, whatever your confidence level.
- Free Exhibition of consultative experts providing incredibly helpful advice.
- Leaders’ Conference focusing on inspection, assessment, academy conversion, sustainability and managing the media
Register for free for other sessions such as:
- Developing a social media strategy and using it to improve literacy
- Assistive technology for dyslexia / struggling readers & writers
- Best use of iPads in education
- Delivery of excellent triple science provision
- Introduction to Java programming using Greenfoot for GCSE/A-level
- Preparing teachers for the new digital curriculum
- Five pieces of technology research that every teacher should know
Follow the latest Education Innovation developments on twitter and get involved with the show!