30 Oct The Results Are In…
Nine Local Authorities have recently surveyed their Modern Governor subscribers and the results are pretty impressive!
- 70% of respondents have been a school Governor for 1-10 years; 12% for more than 10 years
- 94% of respondents find Modern Governor useful
- 85% report that they use MG on their own, 7% use it in a Governor meeting
- 79% would recommend MG to other Governors
- Just 14% reported any problems accessing Modern Governor. All issues were resolved by our dedicated helpdesk with ease
- 93% said that their school should definitely continue to buy Modern Governor access for all their school Governors
Age Range of Respondants:
- 2% of respondents are aged between 18-30
- 58% are aged 31-50
- 30% are aged 51-65
Top 5 courses voted by users:
- My Role as a Governor
- Community Cohesion
- Preparing for Ofsted
- Health and Safety
- Understanding School Finance
So what do the results really tell us?
Modern Governor courses are mainly being used by school governors before, during and after Governor meetings as preparation, revision and reference.
Experienced Governors are finding the service just as useful as new Governors.Varying age ranges use the service and find it easily accessible.
Modern Governor courses are providing Governors with the underpinning knowledge behind complex subjects like Ofsted, Health and Safety and School Finance.
When Governors start using this service, they keep using it and spread the word to Governors in their own authority and other authorities.
For more information on Modern Governor, contact: email@example.com or call 0207 101 9383.