04 Dec We’re Improving Modern Governor
The technical team at Learning Pool have been busily working away on lots of exciting new functionality following the release of new Moodle 2 functionality earlier this year. We’ve successfully rolled this out to Learning Pool customers, and now it’s Modern Governor’s turn for DLE upgrades.
We’ll be offline on Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th December while we upgrade Modern Governor DLEs. During this time you won’t be able to register, view any of our e-learning modules, print certificates or run reports.
We’ll be back up and running as soon as we have completed the upgrade and our testing.
So what are the new features?
The upgraded DLE still has all the features you have been used to but there are lots of new things and improvements to some of the core functionality. In addition, our technical team have been busy improving some of the most widely used functionality in the DLE to make an even bigger impact.
Some of the highlights of the new version are:
• Better navigation through modules
• More flexible, faster and powerful reporting
• Improved accessibility with a new text editor that produces content more easily read by screen readers
• Conditional activities so that activities can be restricted until certain criteria have been met
• Substantial improvements to the quiz module with improved usability and better reporting
• A learner dashboard to make courses easier to get to and progress easy to understand
All of this is designed to give you and your fellow school governors a better e-learning experience with Modern Governor.
How much does this upgrade cost?
The upgrade is completely free for you as part of your ongoing subscription… neat eh?